Try this great marijuana bruschetta. Eat it as a daring cannabis appetizer or simply as a high class marijuana snack.
Estimated Time:15 minutes
Serves: about 4
- 6-8 roma or plum tomatoes
- 4 cloves fresh garlic
- 1/4 cup fresh basil
- 4 tablespoons CannaOil (use extra virgin olive oil) (this contains 2 grams worth of cannabis)
- Chop up tomatoes, garlic, and basil.
- Combine tomatoes, garlic, basil, and CannaOil . Try a little and alter it to your taste.
- Let sit for at least 15 minutes to let the flavors mingle (overnight is best).
Try eating it plain, serving it on your favorite toasted Italian bread, or putting it on pizza or pasta.
For more great cannabis recipes, check out The Marijuana Food Handbook: A Guide for the Sensuous Connoisseur