A honey flavored twist on the classic weed brownies. Adapted from Tim Pilcher’s Cannabis Cookbook
Serves: Makes 10-15 brownie squares
- 6oz/175g unsweetened chocolate
- 6oz/175g Cannabutter
- 2 cups/700g honey
- 4 eggs
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 tbsp vanilla extract
- 4 cups/560g all-purpose flour
- Melt chocolate in double-boiler pan, then add cannabutter and honey.
- Now add eggs, followed by salt, vanilla, and flour.
- Pour into greased oven pan (9x12in/23x30cm)
- Bake for 35 minutes at 375°F/190°C
- Allow to cool 1 hour before cutting and serving.
If you overcook the brownies they will become dry; under-cook and they will be gooey! Serve with Pot Coffee . Enjoy!