A recipe for Cannabis balsamic vinaigrette, another extremely versatile marijuana dish.
For other great recipes, check out The Marijuana Food Handbook: A Guide for the Sensuous Connoisseur
Yields: 1.5 cups
- 3/4 cup Cannaoil (use extra virgin olive oil for this) (this is about 6 grams of cannabis)
- 3/4 cup balsamic vinegar (the higher the quality, the less of a vinegar taste you will get)
- 2 cloves garlic, finely chopped, or 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon dried oregano or 1/2 tablespoon fresh oregano (mix it up by adding other Italian herbs!)
- 2 teaspoons Dijon mustard (optional)
- small dash of salt (optional)
- dash of pepper
- Blend ingredients together and store in an airtight container, preferably glass. Store in the refrigerator.
Shake well before serving. Serve over salad, use as a marinade, use in pasta salads, or use in stir fries.