Love a cup of joe? Then you will love this weed recipe for “special” coffee. Sure to give you that great high without the sleepiness! Adapted from Tim Pilcher’s Cannabis Cookbook
Serves: Makes 2 Cups
- 1 fresh brewed pot of coffee
- 4 tsp finely-powdered straight Arabian mocha
- 2 pinches of ground cinnamon
- 2 pinches of ground nutmeg
- 1 good pinch of pulverized hash
- 1 tsp honey to taste (optional)
- The coffee is poured into a Turkish coffee pot with all the other ingredients except the honey.
- Heat the coffee mixture on a low flame until it starts to bubble, remove quickly from heat.
- The residues on the pan can be eaten with a spoon like candy!
Serve in espresso cups with a spoon and honey.
For more unique cannabis recipes (that work!) see The Cannabis Cookbook: Over 35 Tasty Recipes for Meals, Munchies, and More